Friday, July 15, 2011

Belated Weekend Wrap Up

Ok so last weekend I was like I am going to take pictures of our weekend so I can post them in my blog Monday morning and do my first weekend wrap up. Well I did great at that and then this week was crazy so I never got to do my weekend wrap up. So I am doing it now. Sorry! I will get better at this..I hope.

So last Friday (7/8) we just chilled at home and barbequed and had some drinks. Nothing too exciting but it was nice and relaxing after a long week at work. I just love grilling on the porch and drinking a nice cold beverage. Nothing better than that.

Saturday (7/9) we woke up and went to my Aunt's pool around noon. We love going to her pool! She has a slide and diving board it is great! My mom brought my niece, Regan, over to swim with us. We had a great time!



After that we went to our friends Dave and Karrie's house. We just grilled and drank on the porch again. :) Our favorite thing to do! They have two adorable little boys who I adore. Duncan and Dane. Who wouldn't want to hang out with these two?






Then Sunday we took Holly to the dog park. She LOVES going to the dog park. She can run free and swim. She just recently learned to swim and we are so proud of her. We are seriously going to be pathetic when we have children. When we got home Matt gave her a bath and she was worn out!





We had a wonderful weekend last weekend! I hope this weekend is just as good!!

1 comment:

  1. look at you with all your pictures! I havent tried the picture route yet. I will get there. I wish Coco liked to swim. I was going to take her to mom's last weekend, but it was way too hot for her to just lay outside if she didnt like the pool.

    ReplyDelete