Saturday, July 16, 2011

Wedding Videographer

So I was definatley up in the air when we were deciding if we were going to have a wedding videographer or not. Everyone who has had one said it is the best money that they spent so you have to get one. One thing about wedding videographers though is they are EXPENSIVE. We decided to get one because then we can always hear us exchanging vows, the toasts, us saying I Do and all the stuff I never want to forget. We went with Central Illinois Video. They were wonderful and we loved them! They almost have our full video complete but they gave us a sample of our first dance and I wanted to share. My father actually cried halfway through the video which is really sweet because my dad is not an emotional person. I can't believe two months have already gone by. Pretty soon we are going to be in a house and having babies :) Here is our first dance portion...can't wait to see the whole thing!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! You two are perfect for each other. You are a gorgeous bride!

    ReplyDelete