Friday, July 22, 2011

Confession Friday

I confess that we put an offer on a house and their counter offer was ridiculous so we didn't even bother counter offering back. Screw them. I hope their home sits for 6 months. Whoops did I say that out loud.

I confess that I HATE one uppers. When you tell someone something that your excited about and then they come back with something they think is better than what you said. DRIVES ME CRAZY. Can't people just be excited for other people once in awhile??

I confess that I saw this SUV at the post office today. Really? Eye lashes? I hope none of my friends get these :)



I confess that I am exciting to see my in-laws this weekend just not looking forward to the drive since I was just at Advance last weekend visiting friends.

I confess that I am extremely jealous that every third Friday my husband gets to stay home since he is on call that weekend. So he is at home right now. I mean I know he may have to work this weekend but the odds are slim to none. Not fair.

I confess that I have horrible cramps right now and everytime I get them I just think I want this IUD out and let's start a family now. Is that too much information? Sorry.

I hope everyone has a good weekend! Stay cool!


2 comments:

  1. eff those home owners. their loss. i agree i hope it sits for a year!
    i'm sorry!!

    ha, one uppers, WELCOME to my life. lol.

    and a girl here at work has a mustache on her car. it's the weirdest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( Sorry Room!! The house hunt continues!

    I would love to have even a half day every third friday. Ughh work is really wearing on me lately.

    I confess that I am so tired and staying home in comfy clothes is sounding like my friday night plan as of right now. :)

    ReplyDelete