Thursday, July 21, 2011

Motivation

Where has my motivation gone? I seriously have NONE. I come home from work and all I feel like doing is laying around. That is not like me. What is wrong with me?
Maybe I am still stuck on the beach life I had for a week?
Maybe I have this saying in my head and I just can't get over it...


Well whatever my problem is I need to figure it out because it is not helping with my dieting and exercising. I have NO desire what so ever right now to exercise. Probably because it is a million degrees outside but still. I have a gym I can go to that is free but yeah I don't go. So frustrating.

And laundry has definatley not been on the top of my priority lately either. Poor Matt. I can't bring myself to do it. Laundry use to not bother me..now I HATE it.

I am definately ready for Fall. I am ready for the fall decorations, weather and yummy smelling candles. AND my room gets married in the Fall :)

Anyone else having motivational problems latley or is it just me? If so, how are you getting through it? I just want to sleep all the time.










No comments:

Post a Comment