Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

Well it is Monday and I am doing my weekend wrap up! Yay! Better than last week. I took you I could get better at this!

So Friday I arranged a company happy hour after work. There were about 20 of us who showed up at the Syberg's in Chesterfield. We had a good time. After that we went home and changed and let the dog out and then went to a bar in St. Charles to watch a guy Matt works with play in his band. It was a great time. When we got home we worked on some of Holly's tricks she is learning in training. She is learning 'leave it' and doing a wonderful job! Here is proof...



That small thing in front of her is a treat. She is doing good!

Saturday we woke up and went house shopping from noon to about 4pm. We found one we love so we will see what happens! Then that evening we went to my aunt and uncle's house because my cousin was in town from Ohio. We visited with them for a few hours then headed home.

Sunday I woke up bright and early and was in South County by 8am. Katie and I left and headed to Red Bud, IL. We met up with the Walter family and had our first CK (Country Kitchen) experience. It was wonderful!! After that we dropped Josh off and then our journey began to Advance, MO where the Limbaugh's live. On the way down precious Stella did take about a 30 minute nap. Don't you just love her?! She is honestly the cutest little girl!


The Limbaugh's just welcomed a new baby boy to their family named Rowan. He is an absolute doll. I love their house too. Kristen is a great decorator. I am very happy for them!

When I got home that evening after Advance, Matt grilled and after dinner I looked outside and saw that one of our neighbors was getting their SUV repossessed. So of course I had to sit outside like a stalker and see what was going on. Very entertaining. I have never seen that happen in real life. I mean she didn't argue with them or anything. But what is she going to argue about! She clearly hasn't been making her payments for at least 6 months.

Well I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. ha - yay now that is some exciting stuff going on at night. i would totally be watching too!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen is very crafty! Jeremy: "why because she can breastfeed?" hahah

    ReplyDelete