Tuesday, July 19, 2011

One of THOSE days...

Everyone has them...you know the days where you wish you would of never of gotten out of bed and left the house. That has totally been my day so far today. It didn't help that I didn't get much sleep last night so I was already crabby to begin with. Then once I arrived to work everything seems to go wrong.
The one thing I was super excited about was seeing a house for the second time tonight that we were potentially going to put an offer on. Well I get a call from our agent saying the seller of the home doesn't do showings on Monday and Tuesdays. Really?! Total let down. I mean I understand it would be annoying having to have your house spotless until it sells but you would think if her agent was like "the couple that came on Saturday want to come and look at it again" that MAYBE she would be like yeah sure. O well. So now I am trying to re-coordinate all of this because we really wanted my parents to go with us.
I already told Matt then when we get home from work I want to do an easy dinner and lay around on the couch and just watch a movie or something. I feel like doing nothing or really talking to anyone.
I am hoping for a better Wednesday!!

2 comments:

  1. :( Sorry Room! I hope you have a better evening with Holly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a pizza delivery night!!

    ReplyDelete